1. Physical contact will be kept to a minimum.
2. Where an examination is necessary, gloves will be worn.
3. Hand washing occurs before and after any patient consultation and additionally after any patient contact.
4. Examination couches are sanitised after every patient use.
5. There is no evidence to support the routine wearing of masks in an outpatient setting but these will be worn as usual for any surgery and may be worn for minor injectable procedures where close proximity is required.
6. We continue to screen our patients’ risk factors by telephone/email prior to any consultation/surgery and those considered at high risk instructed not to attend.
7. Our admin team is working remotely from the hospital.
8. Upcoming attendance at conferences have been cancelled.